Friday, January 1, 2016

MIB WAR

The MIB are aliens. I have seen enough evidence to convince anyone that is true. They threaten and kill humans. I have a silly question:

Why are the Men in Black not hunted down and eradicated?

If humans are really in charge of MJ12 and the MIBs hunt people knowledgeable on ufology. I would think MIBs would hunt MJ12 members.

If humans run MJ and see these aliens killing humans I would think their conscious would get the best of them and they would want to stop the aliens. Is it because the aliens are keeping ufo secrecy? Do humans run MJ? How do you justify allowing an alien species to hunt your own kind? It doesn't make any sense to me why no one has not described a war.

In my opinion Wikipedia is a bad source for UFO news. I want you to go to the Black Eyed Children page. Not one mention of David Weatherly or his book. The first sentence starts "Black-eyed children is an urban legend...."

Really.....care to debate me on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment