Saturday, January 2, 2016

Scientific Proof Of ET

If I ever write a UFO book it will look almost identical to Will Harts Alien Civilizations Scientific Proof of Their Existence. This book is both good and bad.

The bad is that the first chapter repeats itself. The book has sentence fragments. It starts sentences but never finishes them. Lastly, it makes references to things at the back of the book, which do not exist.

The good is with a little revision this book offers a compilation of some of the best pieces of scientific evidence aliens exist to date.

It is blatantly obvious Will is knowledgable on ufology. If I was asked to prove in a court of law aliens exist. I would hand the judge this book, then I would add my own knowledge.

The book covers many topics. The first part is about Nasa and their recent findings. Everything from meteorites to Kepler is discussed in detail.

I learned the most from the book from the chapters that dealt with blood types. I did not realize the fascinating aspects of blood type distributions worldwide. I refer to O negative and the fact that its very concentrated near the Canary Islands and the native american population being 100% O positive. Definitely read this part for yourself.

The Starchild Skull and the elongated skulls of Peru DNA test and results are discussed. Finally, Ancient Aliens and the bible are covered.

I can overlook a few minor errors if the information is good and this book delivers.

If you want to totally amaze your friends by talking about scientific proof aliens exist, this is the book for you.

I'll leave you with a question, was O negative the blood type of Atlantis?

No comments:

Post a Comment