Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ray Palmers Son

Sometimes peoples motivations in the field of ufos are not common knowledge. I want to remedy that as it pertains to The Maury Island Affair, John Keel, and Ray Palmer.

As you may or may not know, I am a big fan of The Maury Island Affair. The number of odd things about that single case has filled books. I know the Maury Island Affair was no hoax.

Here is what I want you to read, jump over to UFOFYI blogspot and find The Maury Island Charade post. Scroll down until you find The Man From Tommorow and read what Ray Palmer's son said about John Keel.

I am hoping this becomes common knowledge in ufology and The Maury Island Affair remains as one of ufologies biggest mysteries.

I will post the link on google+ to make it easy on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment