Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Have we been had?

Does the government write books for disinformation agents and then just slap their name on them? I thought a few days ago when it was revealed to me a certain writer had published nine books in 2015 that the numbers just did not add up. This person writes for a major website, has tv, radio and conference appearances, yet still managed nine books. I started researching this person and the phrase "anything but aliens" seems to be this persons personal mantra. Something didn't add up.

Tonight, I tried a different tactic. Let me investigate another person I suspect of being a government Disinformation agent. I thought nine was bad. Try, thirty over the last two years. So I did the math on the number of pages. The person would have had to write six pages every single day for the last two years. Another way to say it is one and a fourth books every month. Again, tv, radio, conferences. This persons Mantra also is "anything but aliens."

My thought is, if the market is flooded with worthless books, the entire field will suffer. How can two people write 39 books in the equivalence of three years. They still average more than a book a month. In my opinion, something is fishy about the entire situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment