Sunday, July 24, 2016

Mandela Effect and Roswell UFO crash

My own personal Mandela Effect happened in 1991. I read a part of UFO Crash at Roswell. The next day I read the same part looking to document evidence and the books wording had changed. At the time I remember thinking a time traveller is rewriting history on The Roswell Incident. However, because I had literally just read it the day before, I knew I was not mistaken. I filed it in my gray basket but I always remembered it. The books wording changed.

Three events have me convinced the Mandela effect is real. The first is the movie Moonraker. I know the girl in that movie had braces. I recall watching the movie several times and she had braces. A lot of people have found references online to her having braces. The braces could have been removed in later versions of the film but I recall braces.

The second piece of evidence is Mr. Roger's neighborhood. I recall it's a beautiful day in "the" neighborhood, not "this" neighborhood.

In school we spent an entire day going over every frame of the JFK assassination. I know that video. The video currently being circulated is not the same video. The video I studied was a four person car. The video currently online is 6 people. The current online video looks like the poorest job of photos hopping I have ever seen, especially at the beginning. My theory is the government switched out the JFK film for this fake film currently being seen.

I recall "If you build it, they will come." Not he will come.

I recall We're gonna need a bigger boat. Not, Your gonna need a bigger boat.

I did watch the twenty minute video on quantum computers accessing data in two universes at once. I also watched the YouTube video where the guy paid attention to signs and one sign changed.

I guess you could say in 1991 I saw proof the Mandela Effect is real, at the time I did not know what I was seeing.

I encourage you to research The Mandela Effect. It's freaking me out.

I also saw the video about Google search terms. I also watched the video of the girl who's teacher marked out the a and wrote in e three times on Berenstein bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment