Sunday, July 17, 2016

Planets Dimensions Time

The subject of UFOS does not have one simple solution. It is the greatest mystery of all time. I have firmly believed for years that ufos are several things.

The biggest answer to ufology is that ufos are alien spaceships from other worlds. I know many different species are visiting us with many different agendas.

The second thing I know that causes ufo reports is dimensional travellers. I have read some very cool stories about this aspect of ufology.

The final item I believe causing ufo reports is time travellers. I think this is a valid solution.

If you are new to ufology I encourage you to read ufo books and check out ufo websites.

If you are a veteran ufologist I encourage you to keep an open mind and study all the possibilities.

It is a big universe. Imagine several universes and how many years there are left to go.

The more I learn, the more I realize how much knowledge exist. I try to learn new things daily. My wish for you is that the creator being over everything grants you wisdom and health.

If you are on my Earth from another Planet, dimension, or time, I say welcome. On my planet, in my dimension, in this time, we have a saying, "treat others as you would like to be treated." I personally believe good will always triumph over evil. Let all sentient beings worship and practice being good.

No comments:

Post a Comment