Sunday, July 31, 2016

Dirty Star Wars

I decided to watch all three of the original Star Wars trilogy movies with an eye towards Mandela Effects.

I watched Star Wars last night, I am getting ready to watch Empire.

The biggest blatant Mandela Effect for me was at the scene of the dead Jawa scene. If they traced the droids here then that would lead them back....home. Is now, if they traced the Robots...

I call this version of Star Wars Dirty Star Wars. C3PO and Artoo are covered in dirt throughout the entire movie. It jumps out at you.

3po now has a dented behind around the hologram scene. He has a dent in his head after the sand people on the left side. During the attack on the Death Star the dent changes to his right side.

His color is awfully. His leg, neck, and the little circles near his shoulders change from gold to silver constantly. Also, in the movies beginning he has almost like corrosion on his left chest plate, running down his chest, that was not there before.

I noticed two new lines. 3po has one when they plug in to see how to shut down the tracker beam, and Kenobi had a new line.

One new scene of Ben standing there for 5 seconds. I noticed the same type of thing in Return.

The inconsistency in C3PO's color is a shame. I love Star Wars. This looks like 100 dimensions combined to make the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment