Monday, July 25, 2016

Time and the Mandela effect

I was studying the Mandela effect and the words tires and policeman now appear in the bible. These are modern words inserted in ancient text.

I also used Google tools to look up Mandela effect and it's on a study increase since the end of last year. YouTube has 58 videos posted today on the Mandela effect.

I worked for a travel company for six years. South America has shifted way to far to the East. It even shows it that way on my globe.

I believe because modern words are popping up in the bible we are looking at not only a dimensional element but a time element as well. It appears to be a combination.

I just typed into a Google search, do aliens exist. The first two words that came up are Aliens exist. I literally did this same search a month ago and it said, "aliens do not exist". It was referring to the Wikipedia page.

It's almost as if a time traveller from today, using modern language travelled to the past and is affecting the time line on a day to day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment