Thursday, July 28, 2016

Return of the Jedi, Mandela Effects.

I have watched Return of The Jedi enough times that I know the Alien languages sounds. I decided to go through and find everything I believe to be a Mandela Effect.

"We shall double our efforts" In my dimension the word "then" followed efforts.

C-3po's leg goes from gold to silver standing in front of the door.

When Han and Luke meet back up there's a new very prominent alien with a long snout in the background.

C-3po's leg is back to gold at the scene where they pick the Droid on the skiff.

When Emperor walks down ramp, In my dimension he says "Rise My Apprentice." In this dimension he says, rise my friend.

Old Dimension, Yoda will always be there, now Yoda will always be with you.

Old, you must face Darth Vader alone. New, You must face Darth Vader again.

Battle of Tanaab. 3po's Center circle is silver.

Hologram comes up 3po has Silver left arm.

Exciting is hardly the word I would choose, back to Gold.

I will deal with them personally versus new I will deal with them myself.

3po peaks out behind tree, he is part silver part gold.

Old. He will come to you and then you must bring him before me. New He will come to you and you will bring him before me.

3po chest silver and gold around line, two wrecked speeders.

"Long drop" Right hand silver.

My head, neck silver chest a mix.

Chair scene, right leg silver.

Story scene all gold.

"If that is your wish." New "if that is your destiny".

Old Chewy and I. New Chewy and me.

I have decided we shall stay here. Right leg silver.

Artoo stay with me, leg silver but need gold.

Old. Accelerate to attack speed, try to draw their fire away from the cruisers. New, Accelerate to attack speed draw their fire away from the cruisers.

You are now mine, Emperors voice inflections.

We surrender, silver neck.

Going what do mean going, right leg silver.

No wait, left fingers silver.

We're coming 3po a mess.

Emperors tooth gap, training will be complete.

Get down here, she's wounded, 3po all gold.

Seems like to many scenes in Vader, Luke Palpatine. Twice it's scenes of them standing there.

Emperor laughs, no tooth gap.

Now fulfill your destiny, picture quality is awfully.

Young fool, only now at the end do you understand. The Emperor's blue.


Imagine 100 parallel dimensions merged their versions of Return of the Jedi. You get a mix. Especially on C-3po's color. It fluctuates bad. I also noticed twice long pauses in lines that were not their before. If you want proof the Mandela effect is real, Watch my favorite movie of all time, Return of The Jedi.

4 comments:

  1. I remember the Emperor asking Luke who trained him. Before Luke answers the Emperor asks him if he still lives and again he answers no, he does not. Anybody else remember this. This has actually bothered me for years because I thought it was edited out and whenever I saw "unedited copies" it was always missing this seen. ANYBODY else remember this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistake, the Emperor answers yoda.

      Delete
    2. I don't remember Vader picking up the emperor saying no noooo

      Delete
    3. I don't remember Vader picking up the emperor saying no noooo

      Delete