Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mandela effect Worldwide

A couple warnings. The sun in this Dimension is closer and hotter. Do not stay out in it as long as you used to.

The stomachs in this dimension seem to be smaller. Do not try to eat as much as you used to.

What happened to all the birds? I could see for miles and counted only 4 birds in a 20 minute drive. The sky was crystal clear.

Your phone may be going crazy on spellchecker lately. It's almost as if my phone is having problems with the dimension shift, or my phones not from my dimension. It tried to make phone, pjone.

My blog is getting hits from countries all over the World. Everyone in the World is searching Mandela Effect.

I think Missing 411 has been solved. They are just switching dimensions. This is a guess.

My possessions are all the same. Nothing added and nothing taken away. However, watching Return of The Jedi, it's a mess. Personal possessions seem to have followed everyone, but things that are less personal seem to be scrambled, like movies and songs. Globes changed to reflect this dimension.

The Bible is read daily by thousands to millions. It seems to be having major issues with all these dimensions, but people remember it differently. I believe every single person who says the Bible changed.

The changes are very subtle. Unless someone teaches you about the Mandela Effect you will pass off changes as faulty memory. Once you learn about M.E. you pass off changes to M.E.

The whole fact that anatomy changed, the Artics gone, and the JFK assassination being 6 people now are such huge M.E. events that they cannot be ignored. We seem to have just gotten hit with M.E. events that are so huge, they are noticeable and woke us up to the fact that this has always been with us. It's ongoing, and now we have a better understanding of the Universe.

I for one, will be asking all my Dr's about M.E. I want to make sure they are not surprised by the anatomy changes. Not vhanges, Phone.

Looking at voting videos online and doing surveys myself I have not had anyone in person get the stomach question correct yet. It's like everyone's from similar universes that are not this one.

The faster you learn all the changes, the better off you will be. For the moment, this is our reality.

Do not bury your head in the sand, ignore it, or try to deny it. You telling me the stomachs near the belly button is not going to magically move it. You can help others by helping yourself by learning.

A final note, youtube. YouTube is fluctuating badly. I have read several comments where people noticed this. Videos are disappearing and appearing that were never there before. Our knowledge is being rewritten daily. I have(phones going insane) noticed videos appearing as if from thin air saying they are old. Just be aware.

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. About the youtube video's i'd even go further. I rewatched some on the mandela effect and they changed. For instance the one on prayer being able to influence the effect with the mama and papa's song. I saw them multiple times. The order in which he presents the results changed a couple of times. First began then pretend to pray, another time vice versa. Also now a piece has been added that you can also influence the backing vocals and can try to influence 4 combinations (began-began, began-pretend, pretend-began and pretend-pretend), that part was not there before. I have phonelines breaking up like you speak to a ghost, with automated voices, skype also messed up, audio falling away, people distorted like reptilians, groups of sms coming into my phone, 3 days later than sent, email the same thing, they come in clusters now. Anything familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autocorrect seems to be the biggest thing I have noticed. It's completely wrong. I will have to try the song again. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autocorrect seems to be the biggest thing I have noticed. It's completely wrong. I will have to try the song again. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete