Friday, July 8, 2016

Spaced Invaders

First of all, I wish everyone a great day. This post is going to cover a variety of topics. I was diagnosed with heart failure is why I have not been posting a lot lately. I am hanging in there. Last Tuesday I had massive pain shooting out my back. On a scale of 1 to 10 it was a twenty. My advice is if you are in pain like that, relax, close your eyes and take deep breathes. I pictured myself riding rides at Walt Disney World. It worked, I was able to endure a pain level that was out of this World.

You all know I love to read. Yesterday I read 309 pages. What you should also know is I still try to excersise. I can only walk two to five minutes at a time but let me tell you, I have been trying to walk an hour a day. That's it, just an hour. My blood pressure dropped from 170/110 consistently down to 120/80. Also, I am losing weight. Imagine walking 2 minutes at a time several times a day and losing weight being in heart failure. I read, then walk, then lie down and read and walk. I rotate. I am telling you this so that it may help you because my pain level is currently 10/10. I hope you are doing better then me.

Ufology wise I have noticed a big trend from aliens saying they are from Zeta Reticuli lately. Listen aliens, you can'take all come from Zeta. I also found several aspects of stories which collaborate what I saw on 3/10/09 including a description of the blob like species that was dead on, what I saw.

I am still reading mostly skeptical ufo books currently, so in other words, I am not learning anything new. Although I will say, I do not consider Applewhite's cult ufology. (John Wiley, I told you that statement many moons ago.)

Ancient aliens is back. Yeah! I just want to say I love that show and good job to everyone who works on it.

I would also like to say hi to ufocasebook, UFODigest and Openminds. A shout out to the black vault and Phantoms and monsters and Mysterious Universe.

I also would like to thank everyone as on a website my blog was voted one of the best of 2016.

Look at the bright side, you have to be feeling better than me.

For a good Laugh watch the hilarious movie Spaced Invaders.Almost every single line is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment