Saturday, July 23, 2016

Mandella Effect Theory

OK ok ok, I have only been researching this a short time but I already have a theory.

I am talking about the Mandella Effect. I have been researching videos and comments and I have a theory.

My theory is people from several different dimensions have all been pulled into this one. Watching videos online, and reading comments I am seeing a number of anomalies. The dimension I came from, the United States had 50 states. However, a number of people seem to have come from a dimension with 52 states. Also, I am seeing a number of things people are calling incorrect that I think are correct. The number of anomalies I am seeing between individual people can only be explained by multiple dimensions being pulled into this one.

Also, check your geography. This dimensions geography is different from the one I am used to.

Check your product names and celebrity names. It appears the dimension I am from is different from the dimensions other people are from.

I will continue to investigate this phenomenon as it is currently blowing my mind. Welcome to our new dimension. Hope we are here tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment