Saturday, September 10, 2016

BCH's and The Green Guy

I have talked on this blog before about wearing an alien battlesuit. I want to give one more detail that I don't believe I covered before.

First let me give you the basics. Battlesuits are alien armor tailored to DNA. To wear a battlesuit you have to be extremely good. You can teleport, fly, walk through walls, and stop time. The aliens are not going to give that kind of power to someone who will misuse it. The SpiderMan line of power and responsibility comes to mind. You cannot drink, smoke, and do drugs. These things automatically disqualify you. Anger, fear, aggression are paths to the dark side. A battlesuit was only used in defense. Never to attack. A battlesuit was a last resort when diplomacy failed. The battlesuit was to be kept as the biggest secret. I was not allowed to rescue humans in peril unless the cause of the peril was alien. Surprisingly, we did get caught once and it appeared in the paper. To qualify for a battlesuit you also needed a specialty. You had to be extremely good at something. My specialty was knowing alien species. A battlesuit could increase your speed, strength, and intelligence. I was not allowed to use it for task unless aliens were involved. Some of the other specialties included, diplomacy, chemist, combat, Dr., biologist, computer expert, zoologist, engineer, linguist, psychologist, and psychic. These are just examples, as long as you fit the personality profile you were considered.

The battlesuit job was the most dangerous job you can imagine. The good is, you got a ton a power. The bad is you were put in the most awful situations in the Universe and 99.9% fatality rate for the job. I saw many people turn the job down. Only one human survived their term before me. I do know her. I am sure they are still recruiting humans for the job. If you say yes, remember, retreat, running away, living to fight another day is a valid combat tactic.

Be good, do good, think good. Good always wins in the end.

Speaking of good, let me tell you about the being I saw that I consider the best example of power and personality for the good guys I ever encountered.

There are hostile aliens. The aliens that destroyed the greys homeworld for instance. There are also good aliens.

I encountered an alien that was Green, more powerful than superman by a wide margin, and it didn't kill. It also only acted in defense of lesser intelligent beings.

I tell you that so that you will have hope for the future. I also tell you that as a warning not to invade other Planets. There are plenty of habitable planets that humans can live on out there.

I don't worship the green guy. I believe in a God over the entire Universe. Try praying to him when you pray. If you pray to him and something wonderful happens to you leave me a comment about what it was. The Universe is a big place and aliens are allowed in heaven. Treat all aliens based on their actions, not their looks.

Be Wise, be strong, and always be true to yourself.(Supergirl quote)

No comments:

Post a Comment