Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mandela effect and UFO news 9/28/16

Hello Friends,

The Mandela effect has reached a point where there are hundreds of kids videos on youtube talking about it. Yesterday it was especially noticeable as almost half the videos I clicked on the person could not have been over 18. In many cases I am seeing 7 to 12 year olds giving information about the Mandela Effect.

What I do is just give them a thumbs up and move on. Some of these kids have really researched this topic.

The Mandela Effect has been so widespread that almost everyone knows about it.

I have been conducting my own survey, asking people questions. I discovered something truly bizarre about the Mandela Effect. I started asking questions that have nothing to do with the Mandela Effect. I am talking general knowledge questions. The absolutely strange part is, everybody is getting the questions wrong. The other strange part, if they don't get the question wrong, they have no idea on the answer.

The car video from yesterday has me questioning if the Mandela effect is caused by some kind of wave. The front of the car got hit, but the back didn't it's almost like it has a geographical component to it.

Two videos are worth listening and watching today on youtube concerning UFOS.
The first is Crop Circles 2016 on Circles Channel. Beautiful crop circle pictures that look like they have to be the real deal given the precision.

Effedupstories.com youtube channel has a video called Top Secret USO. A few cuss words but still interesting to hear USO stories.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. ME is not known yet in the Middle East

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know that, my friend. I hope your friends and family never have to deal with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me know that, my friend. I hope your friends and family never have to deal with it. :)

    ReplyDelete