Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hypothesis

When I was in college I spent nights thinking about ufology. Brainstorming ideas. Here is my Mandela Effect thoughts.

I am almost 100% sure aliens are behind the Mandela Effect. Who else has spent their entire life studying aliens? I said a few post back if you can figure out the Agenda, you can solve the Mandela Effect. Aliens are neither good nor evil they just want to survive like any intelligent organism.

I began by thinking what would motivate the aliens? Food, are they feeding on us? I don't think so. Are we being kept in a zoo? No the scope of the operation seems too big.

Everyone here appears to be from a different previous dimension and most of us got here recently. Nobody seems to have been from here. These two ideas led me to some other thoughts.

Nobody is describing a way point between dimensions. Nobody is saying, hey, I saw aliens and they sent me here. Likewise with humans. Whatever the change mechanism is appears to be invisible and instantaneous. The catch is, if we are being transported in our sleep. Still not a single view.

Why time travel? Why change the past on us? How does that play into it? A species that can alter human DNA, transfer souls, time travel and dimensional travel. This is one very powerful species, what's their agenda?

I think I figured it out.

Imagine, you don'the want to invade one Earth Dimension. You want to invade them all. At the exact same time. You clone human bodies altered slightly. Then you in plant an alien soul into the clone. In all 7.4 billion human clone bodies. Now you transfer the souls of the humans swapping them with the souls of the aliens into 7.4 billion dimensions at once. All the human souls from different dimensions come here. The Alien souls go there. The humans are stuck here unable to see how the invasions play out.

The aliens can obviously take over a human host. A fifth column to use the term from V decides they don't like the plan. They can time travel and give the humans here clues as to the nature of what's happening. Clues leading to the fact that's it's aliens, and all their abilities.

A scout sent to 7.4 billion dimensions to pave the way for invasion. A different person on every Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment