Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Mandela Effect is Daily SYFY

It is my personal opinion that headaches and titunitus have something to do with the Mandela Effect. I stay up late, on most nights. I keep getting an absolutely massive headache between midnight and five. I want to preface what I am about to say next with, this is my theory of what's going on.

I keep watching Star Trek episodes for ideas on the Mandela effect. One common theme is headaches are often caused by radiation in Star Trek. I have been taking thyroid medication. The Dr. Put me on it, but I am also taking it because I believe that the cause of the Mandela Effect is somehow radiating us and causing these headaches and ear humming late at night.

I have three examples in the last nine weeks of things Changing and then changing back. Meaning the Mandela effect is hitting us at times, whatever it is. Another peculiar point. I have found examples of people claiming one Mandela Effect has always been true for them and two days later claiming after its switched that the opposites always been true. It's like the persons soul was switched at the same time as the Mandela Effect in question.

If we are constantly being switched then getting exposed to radiation and having headaches makes alot of sense.

Another point, not one person I have talked to so far has been from this dimension. I find that extraordinary. Where did the people from this dimension go?

I want to talk about surveys for a second. One is I don't think it's two options, I think it's several. While researching E.T. my brother said the phrase was E.T. go home. I thought the two options were phone Home and home phone. Looking at comments on the video several said E.T. go home. The other point is several items have switched back and forth. Only if the survey was done that day, with the answers google is given would be valid. Imagine a scenario where Sex in the City switches to Sex and the City. (Side note my phone just misspelled the word "and" 15,000 times) My point is the survey is programmed to count answers one way, but today the correct answer could be completely different. Just on the videos I watched today. I hate to say it, but surveys are almost worthless right now. Which is a shame cause Aggroed Lighthouse has done such a phenomenal job on his paper on his youtube channel. You should definitely watch his hour and forty minutes video, trust me it's worth the time.

Whatever is going on is happening on a daily basis and has dramatically increased. YouTube channels covering the Mandela Effect are daily telling stories that sound Mandela Effect related. The Bible is being changed daily.

I highly recommend watching videos daily. You will be absolutely floored. The stories people are telling about objects vanishing, appearing out of thin air and time anomalies are just the stuff of science fiction, yet it's happening to humans Worldwide, daily.

The last couple months for me have been the most exciting time of my life. I can't force you to watch videos. All I do is direct you. I will keep posting daily Mandela Effect videos from today.

Let me also clarify the Zombie info I made in my previous post. Part of the reason I posted that is I researched Zombies at the end of last year. I saw the Monsters and Mysteries episode on them. I spent a day or two researching them. At that time no information about Flakka was out there. This was in September or October last year. Some of the articles say they were posted in August of 15. I have to tell you, they did not exist when I researched it a month or two later. I would have found them. The reason I posted it, it's a true Mandela Effect.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I would suggest , have tulsi leaves for headache to reduce the problems caused by Mandela effect, also sleep early and wake before 6 AM and lots of my issues are solved...

    ReplyDelete