Monday, September 19, 2016

UFO and Mandela info

The Mandela effect researchers I sent my researcher post to, I did that because I consider you experts and I love your youtube channels.

The best Mandela Effect videos from today are on TheTRUTHSEEKER69 youtube channel. She has multiple videos of asking strangers about the number of people in the JFK car. All of them are worth watching.

I love Extol Yeshua Always youtube channel. She covers daily Mandela effect changes to the Bible. Chris Curtis video today covers Bible changes and it's worth watching.

UFOS

Paul Stonehill appeared on the youtube channel The Moore show. He discusses his new book Russia's USO secrets.

One youtube channel I really enjoy listening to and watching is John Michael Godier. He is a Science Fiction writer who's videos cover several topics including Tabby's Star and Proxima Centauri B's Planet. Well worth a watch.

Some of the other notable Mandela Effect videos I have watched so far today.

Extol Yeshua Always
Shawn Indigo
Moneybags73
Ian Moore
The New Arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment