Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mandela Effect Autopsy

I have watched a ton of Mandela Effect videos. If you think you have seen it all. I got news for you. You haven't. We all know the Mandela Effect has altered anatomy. I am going to direct you to a video, but I have to warn you first.

This is the most disturbing video on the Mandela effect to date.

I have been researching nonstop ten weeks now. I watch videos early in the morning after everyone's done posting. This video will rock you to your core.

I am not going to post links to this video, it's so disturbing I want you to have a warning first.

The video is on Mandela Effected youtube channel. It's called Mandela Effect my experience when I found out.

On a lighter note Hilary changed back to Hillary today. Onixceptable youtube channel has a video on it.

The mainstream media wrote a Mandela Effect story today. It's on Telegragh.co.UK The author became a convert from Loony Toons.

Finally, a video on the Alien Autopsy video a lecture was posted to ZxrAlienWarrior youtube channel. Listen at the end, there's a vital piece of information about the lead investigator Philip Mantle.

1 comment:

  1. The word Autopsy in the title refers to the scary Mandela Effect video, not Alien Autopsy.

    ReplyDelete