Wednesday, September 7, 2016

An Experiment

I have been researching the first instances I can find of some of the Mandela Effect Changes.

The Anatomy changes seem to have occurred the middle week of April 2016 according to what I can find. The Geography changes seemed to have occurred October, the first week in 2014.

I just had something happen to me that may have a bearing on the Mandela effect. I want you to try an experiment. Relax, let your mind go and picture that you are in a holographic simulation run by Aliens. I had a picture flash in my head of a very clear image. I want to see if the same thing happens to you and I want you to describe what you see. I want you to describe not only what the aliens look like but the rest of the scene as well.

I noticed almost like an energy buildup when I started thinking about this before the picture popped in my head. I have also been experiencing extreme headaches. The headaches are unusual for me. I am just seeing if anyone experiences the same thing.

One other observation, does it seem foggy or smoky to anyone else. I have noticed extreme smoke or fog that does not appear to be my vision. Just another observation.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't see much. Big round (what seemed like a room) tall thin being with a blueish tinge or maybe a blue light couldn't really tell. Very long thin fingers that seem to just come of the arm with no real hand and I think there were 3 of the fingers. Gave me an uncomfortable feeling so I stopped. Is that what you saw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching Star Trek episodes to get ideas on what the Mandela Effect could be. I watched the Voyager episode projections last night. In that episode the Dr. Thought aliens were projecting a holographic world. I thought, I wonder if that's what's happening. I relaxed and noticed this energy field or noise off to my right. A couple weeks ago the same thing happened where I noticed this energy field that was off to my right. I could both hear a hum and feel a vibration. The next thing I see lasted for about one second and I am gonna describe this one second in great detail. It was a memory for me. I stopped remembering because of what I saw. Imagine laying in the middle of the road. Your facing right. In front of me is a burned out car. Four aliens are hunched down behind the car and all four are carrying weapons, guns, rifles. They are short large heads, very much like greys. They are different because they are dark colored and their eyes are red. They look like red LED lights. They have mean expressions on their faces. Behind them is two other burned out cars. Further back is smoke rising from buildings. This image hit me so hard I stood up from a laying down position. I don't know what I saw. I only know I saw it thinking if this was a holographic projection we are living in.

    ReplyDelete