Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A warning!

I changed my mind again and I am back to the idea the Mandela Effect is caused by extraterrestrials.

The reasons are if a few people at a time are crossed over and only a few things a day are changed you could drastically cut down labor. I also see what I call targeting in the Mandela Effect. The Bible, Star Wars, and famous movie lines are changed but 99.99 percent of reality is the same.

Having said that, we are obviously in a different dimension now than where we came from.

I have a message for the Grey Aliens.

I have been on the Mufon website and noticed an increase in Grey alien sightings in this dimension versus my old. On 3/10/09 in my old dimension your homeworld was destroyed. It was literally wiped off the map by big black aliens, controlling what I refer to as Borg. Your plan to create a clone army to face them fails miserably. If your aware of the big Green guy, he stops them seven months after your Planets destroyed. Evacuate your homeworld. Run! I watched you die once, I have no desire to see your species decimated again. In this dimension, if I can save 12 billion lives, I have to at least try. Listen to me, I watched it happen Live!

Evacuate your home Planet!

1 comment:

  1. I also have a message for the race of Praying Mantis aliens. If your home Planet is not yet destroyed, evacuate it as well. Run! In my old dimension the Praying Mantis homeworld was destroyed before the greys.

    ReplyDelete