Monday, August 1, 2016

Globe changed again Mandela Effect

Ever since learning about the Mandela Effect I have the globe I own on the floor by my bed so I can look at it daily. I got used to seeing it so much that I just noticed a change.

The Earth we were on a day or two ago had Greenland up there by itself basicly. I just looked at the Globe and I noticed a change.

Now two new land masses have appeared over Canada. On my globe one says, Axel Herbert, the other is Ellesmere. They were not there yesterday.

A few other changes I see looking at the Globe closer. Madagascar looks significantly bigger now than yesterday. Australia looks smaller. The Peninsula of Antarctica changed from white to land colored. Finally, I think Greenland is higher than a day ago.

Check them out.

The globe changed again.

11 comments:

  1. Did Greenland get higher on the map?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And antartica is now back to ice as i also posted on one of the video's. I agree with you fully, yes it went from ice to green and now back to ice. The others i didnt follow so closely as you. Have you ever heard of Mauritanie or Central African Republique. The whole of Africa and Sout -America i dont recognize. I see new countries and all countries mixed up from where i remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am youtube the timeisnow by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The country of Mauritania, it's funny you mentioned them. I found out about them when my blog started getting hits from them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The country of Mauritania, it's funny you mentioned them. I found out about them when my blog started getting hits from them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anatomy continues to change as well, the liver grew a second lobe this week and stretches all the way across the chest cavity now. THe kidneys grew a third bump in the center of each just these last few days as well so they no longer look like kidney beans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the......are you a Dr. Nurse? How much more have you learned?

      Delete
    2. I'm also feeling the same effect, especially on my liver. I think whoever, gets hold of Mandela effect, they start feeling it, not BEFORE THAT. We all will feel it eventually, but now for those who know Mandela Effect will. I think even knowing Mandela Effect is been TIMED by the Aliens to each human.

      Delete
  7. The big question remains, are they friendly or hostile?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The big question remains, are they friendly or hostile?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete