Monday, August 1, 2016

A challenge to Mandela Skeptics

The best theory I have for the Mandela Effect is that every single person on the Planet is from different dimensions and most everyone is not from this dimension.

I have asked everyone in person to point to their stomach and not one person I have asked yet has gotten it right.

The globe in my room changed. South America moved east a couple thousand miles and the Artic vanished. This rules out a number of things the Mandela Effect could be.

I watched the entire original Star Wars trilogy. On YouTube I keep telling everyone to Watch Return of the Jedi. Watch the entire trilogy instead. The best way I can describe to you what I saw is that 300 dimensions versions of the trilogy got mixed together. The continuity is atrocious. They have absolutely no continuity at all. I have challenged about 15 youtube channels who put up debunking videos and not one person has said I am wrong yet.

I have been studying the Mandela effect for about a week because that is when I got to this dimension. It's not 4 or 6 or 2 dimensions, it's everyone is from a different dimension, based on thousands of comments I have read.

The Star Wars trilogy as it currently stands could not possibly have come from one dimension, or even 100. It's a mess. This proves it's not a memory problem. Nobody would remember this mess.

I challenge anyone who does not think the Mandela Effect is happening to them to watch The Star Wars Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment