Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Four Mandela Effect videos from today worth watching

One way I research is by reading comments and watching videos. What other people see and hear if combined with others is a powerful clue to how things work.

I am currently watching Mandela Effect videos posted in the last day on youtube and I wanted to highlight four. These are new Mandela Effect channels that I subscribed to all four.

The first is Brian Brokaw. The New Arrivals video response. Now, he made his video in response to The New Arrivals channel and specifically the population video. I thought he seemed sincere, honest, and anyone that likes The New Arrivals channel is OK in my book.

Breonna Miller, Mandela Effect Rant. I loved Breonna's video before this one. I lost it though and didn't hit subscribe. I made sure I hit it first thing this time. Her video is about how humans are being divided. I want you to listen carefully to her. I also, ask you to read my comment back to her.

Ani Propagation, The Inverse Mandela Effect. Another video response to The New Arrivals channel but it's to a comment on the channel. The comment in question, and Ani's response video are both worth learning. Also, I was fortunate enough to have just said thanks for sharing or something on that comment, so I got to read the story, then hear it.

Finally, flipflopmama, Mandela Effect, Doppelganger, question. This lady ask a simple question. Over the last week's three other clones of her husband has shown up. Has anyone else heard of this? I respond in the comments with my response, which is a yes.

All four videos are worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment