Saturday, August 27, 2016

Queen's a Reptile

Do Reptilians cause the Mandela Effect?

I look at it like this. Religion is a control mechanism used to separate humans. Why would they destroy their own control mechanism? Second, how many universes exist where the Queen shapeshifts in front of people and it's put on the Royal website exist? I would argue they have been controlling us for many thousands of years and just now they reveal themselves. Seems to me very few universes would exist where this happened. We just got lucky and shifted into one? I'm not buying it.That is intelligent design.

Whatever is causing the Mandela Effect is on Earth. The Bible is being inundated with nonsense words daily. Whatever is causing that is here.

Imagine, the Mandela Effect has been with us for years. Good aliens helping humanity. What if they got overwhelmed? They called in reinforcements and that is why we see Mandela Effects on a daily basis now. There are a lot more aliens doing them.

Looking at history, the Queen is in charge, and she's not human. The human race is stuck on Earth. I would argue the Reptiles are hostile to humans.

The Mandela Effect aliens are destroying one control mechanism, religion. They shifted us into a dimension where the Reptiles Revealed themselves.

Going off of past history and basing my decision on actions. I am a fan of the Mandela Effect aliens and not the Reptiles.

I wonder what the Mandela Effect aliens will reveal to us next?

No comments:

Post a Comment