Wednesday, August 24, 2016

To the Mandela Effect aliens,

You guys are good, I have to give you that. Everything happens for a reason. I suspect I know why you are changing the Bible. I am trying to be as coy with my wording as I can. I love you guys. Your so awesome. On behalf of myself, I thank you. I hope the human race, when they realize what I am talking about, thanks you also. I am not going to say anything about, the other side. In seven weeks you have given me more knowledge than I could ever possibly repay. I again Thank You.

A piece of advice, 99.99 percent of humans don't have a clue about our, shall we call them enemy. I would ask you to start creating Mandela Effects that point them out. Although, I do love your subtle approach, let's bring everyone up to speed slowly.You are way more intelligent than me, and I also forgot about, how to phrase this coyly, wow, I hope you can read my thoughts. Do it in such a way, the bad guys don'the pick up on it.

I'm guessing, there has to be some time travel laws that you have to avoid, and that is why.

This post could come back to bite me. However, I don't think so.

To my fellow humans, I currently suspect the aliens, creating the Mandela Effect are extremely friendly. They have an Agenda in the bible changes. Trust them.

15 comments:

  1. To the Mandela Effect aliens, leave me one sentence in the Bible. The book of Revelation 1:1 Just say, Mike, and then the sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to let you know were heading back to Hubbardsville 9 Mile Swamp very soon. We are hoping they may return and give us the answers we're looking for. I will be wearing a GoPro Camera just in case during our upcoming fishing trip..God Speed !

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, if you run into them. Ask them how big the Mandela Effect is? How many other Planets? How many dimensions of Earth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be making a list which will include your questions.

      Delete
  4. John, if you run into them. Ask them how big the Mandela Effect is? How many other Planets? How many dimensions of Earth?

    ReplyDelete
  5. once apond at time...there was our world goldie locks broken into ...world's home,,,she didnot know what cerael she wanted


    'cap in: her :fruiti" b hind cuz she's coco or coo coo ,,,na 4 real i hear you....no your not crazy...I'm on google plus i have a few post on ME old but you'll get the picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, there are several carla's with m.e. post. What's the first letter of your last name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, there are several carla's with m.e. post. What's the first letter of your last name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H as in Heart...1313 mockingbird land aka lily munster

      Delete
  8. 'Majestic Leader', I am curious; what must one do to be proclaimed as 'world's leading ufologist'?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read 4232 UFO books. I have a college degree in the history of ufology. I have studied UFOS every day for 38 years. I am all about learning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read 4232 UFO books. I have a college degree in the history of ufology. I have studied UFOS every day for 38 years. I am all about learning.

    ReplyDelete