Saturday, August 20, 2016

12,000 people M.E. quiz results

I have been researching Mandela Effect quizzes. I mostly wanted the results.
I looked at multiple quizzes.

The E vs A on Berenstein bears. 82% to 90% of people say E.

Interview with A vampire vs The Vampire. 64% to 80% say A.

Luke I am your father vs No. 75% say Luke.

Mirror Mirror vs Magic 93% say Mirror.

If you build it they vs he 88% they.

Looney Toons vs Tunes 60 to 67% say Toons.

Sex in the City 72%.

I used multiple quizzes for this. The total number of surveys is 12,000 people.

The point being 90% of people are not incorrect in their memory. Statistically speaking that's impossible. The people not from this dimension outnumber the people who are.

Twelve thousand is a big enough sample size to argue there's no way the Mandela Effect is any kind of Memory problem.

Ninety percent of people are not wrong. Ten percent can be.

1 comment:

  1. The youtube account Aggroed Lighthacker has a video about a paper he wrote on the Mandela Effect. It has 25,000 results. It's a scientific paper 83 pages long and I highly suggest watching it and reading the paper.

    ReplyDelete