Sunday, August 28, 2016

Chaos

I changed my mind. It's not aliens. I am now leaning towards the theory that we are dealing with a natural disaster.

I believe a hole has somehow been ripped in the space/time continuum. I believe we are descending into chaos. I don't know if humans caused this or aliens but based on evidence I have seen I now think this is the most plausible explanation.

If Cern or quantum computers caused this then they need to fix it, asap.

If this is Galaxy wide or Universe Wide I feel we are in serious trouble.

I have no idea how bad the Chaos will get. I am saying this theory based on several facts. A. Nonsense words in the bible. B. Multiple versions of the same person showing up. C. People from dimensions completely different to this one have started appearing. D. The fluctuations back and forth of TV show names. E. The magnitude of the workforce it would take is to high.

This is my current theory.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...This is what I have been thinking, but that hole, disruption has been caused by Aliens, Shadow government excessive experiments with Time Travel and Star Gate.

    Nature would not self destroy and kill us but people with agendas who do not care would.

    Your thoughts are exactly in line with Al Bielik, who predicts choas and destruction of 99% of humanity between the year 2015 and 2025 as the entire landmass is changed in 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bud,
    I already knew time was being affected on a daily basis. When I had evidence parallel dimensions were being affected daily, that's when I started formulating this theory.

    I learned tonight, a husband and wife got a phone call from each other, while sitting beside each other in the car. In other words parallel versions called them. A man got stuck in a time loop. A boathouse appeared out of thin air. Finally, Google trends is completely worthless. I have seen evidence now five or six times where the data's changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find your info regarding people turning up from very different dimensions, i read this as extra different not like us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best example I can give is the store examples. People who acted like they worked there, but nobodies ever seen them before.

    ReplyDelete