Sunday, August 21, 2016

Mandela Effect reacts to me and gets it wrong

I made a youtube comment that the Narwhal is a mythical creature. However, in this dimension with the Mandela Effect the Narwhal is a real animal.

I just googled Narwhal mythical and got lots of hits saying things like, many people think the Narwhal is a mythical creature. Now logically speaking, if it's always been real in this dimension those sayings should not exist. How many real creatures do we call mythical?

It gets even better. Whatever the Mandela Effect is it could not figure out where I got the idea the Narwhal is a Mythical creature. The Mandela Effect guessed, and got it wrong. Now lots of websites exist saying the Narwhal is a Mythical creature based on the movie Elf from 2003.

That's not where I got the idea the Narwhal is a mythical creature. It's a Magic The Gathering card from the set Homelands printed about 94 or 95.(I didn'the look up exact year.) So a mythical creature from a card game became a real animal in this dimension. I dare you to Google Narwhal Mythical and Narwhal MTG.

Factually speaking, websites are now wrong about where the idea came from that the Narwhal is a mythical creature. The Mandela Effect turned a Mythical creature from a trading card game, into a real animal, then it reacted to my comment on youtube by getting its facts wrong.

7 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know you wrote these blogs. That's cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play MTG - we still have a bunch of cards! This is interesting!

    Noticed you are a Ufologist-I have been working my way up to that but the Mandela Effect kinda took over. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James Demoruelle and Zyrah Moon are both on youtube and I recommend subscribing to their channels because they are both nice, and smart. A youtuber from India named SoulVoice(subscribe to him also) pointed out something brilliant. Let's say it's aliens, just pretend for a second. They are coming to our present, or going into our future getting the info, then going backwards in time and changing it. I thought it was a brilliant thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a conversation between me Jazen Valencia and zanderman33 on a video of New Arrival's youtube channel "Mandela Effect- Top Six Theories!!! One Debunked??!!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwUwnVTA_1E I think I am posting on my wife's google account but whatever. Zanderman's theory is very plausible, check out my response as well. Peace and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just because you never heard of it before does not mean it never existed before you heard of it. Perhaps the books/tv shows etc. available to you before this time simply did not include this animal.

    As a kid, I've read and seen pictures of the narwhal. I remember the book was a volume of "Disney's Wonderful World of Knowledge".

    ReplyDelete