Monday, August 22, 2016

Mandela Effect Solution it's Aliens

First off, let me say I have been researching the Mandela Effect for six weeks. It's so weird I don't know if it can be solved. I also reserve the right to change my mind on the solution.

Having said that, I think me, SoulVoice on youtube and lots of others who have been researching the Mandela Effect have come up with a solution that is logical.

It all started last night when I began Conversing with SoulVoice on youtube. He is in India and is experiencing the Mandela Effect as well.

He made this brilliant observation that whatever is happening kinda goes like this. He called them aliens (and I agree) are coming into our present or future and getting info then going to the past and changing it. I thought that was a perfect description.I told him he was a Genius and sent him a link to my blog.

After this I switch over and watch Miss Pickles youtube channel saying the Flintstones which had switched to Flinstones has now switched back.

SoulVoice contacts me and he is super excited about one of my blog post called Dimensional Ghost. He is so excited he is going to make a video immediately about it because he has seen the exact same thing.

In my blog post I talked about seeing black entities, ghost, just something run across my field of vision, usually in the peripheral. I wrote that blog post because two commentors on youtube channels described seeing the exact same thing. Then The Lip youtube channel on their Mandela Effect video mentioned the exact same thing. I was the fourth to say, hey I have seen these.

SoulVoice made a video last night describing seeing these things himself, and keep in mind, he is in India and I am in the United States.

This morning I started researching them. I went to SoulVoice's channel, checked his comments and sure enough, another sighting was reported in the comments.

I went out to the Mufon database and started searching. I found a story I believe applies where someone describes the same thing. This story was very interesting. It talked about the witness being in a hotel bathroom. He described a small black entity flying behind him past his shoulders. He described it as super fast, small, black, flying, and he barely saw it.

In my Dimensional Ghost post I wrote down the heights of the two entities I saw. Four foot and two. I saw the entity at four foot but nothing beneath it. In other words, I think they can fly.

In summary, the solution to the Mandela Effect is two parts. The first part is we are all from different previous dimensions. I think that's a consensus now among the people who have been investigating this.

The second part is that the Mandela Effect is constantly changing. I propose whatever these black, small, fast, flying entities are. They are the cause of the ongoing Mandela Effect.

Thanks for reading.


8 comments:

  1. I put the Miss Pickle part in there to show its continuously changing. If you are not subscribed to her youtube channel you should.

    Secondly, 99.9999 percent of people are going to dismiss the black entities as a trick of their eyes. If you see these report it.

    Are they devoid of light? If they can be seen, can they be captured?

    Apologies to SoulVoice, I said he said aliens in the comments. He just gave a good description but didn't use the term aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One last thing, I am all about learning. I hope you can see that about me because I have read 4232 UFO books. What I would ask, is if you find the information in this blog post interesting, I would ask that you share it. Maybe someone out there has a better solution but needs this information to reach it. Knowing is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine we all started off in different dimensions. The "aliens" Only had to take one person from each Dimension.
    Are they running an experiment? What concludes the experiment and then what happens to us? They took our souls, not our bodies because our Anatomy especially changed.

    Are they hostile or friendly? Having been an abductee everyou night for thirty years and having witnessed thousands of Alien species with my own eyes take comfort in the fact, I have never been hurt once.

    Whatever these things are, they can alter the past, steal souls from other dimensions and travel to the future.

    They have not, harmed us. In fact, I'm guessing because who knows what happened to our old bodies. However, your ok, I'm OK. Relax, they could have easily destroyed us. I think they are continuously trying to help us.

    Your observations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoned Rapper PHD had a thought that goes right along with one I just had. His thought is, these are not aliens but demons. Extol Yeshua Always gave me a thought, the Bible changes are definitely deliberate and have an agenda. SoulVoice had an excellent point of why are the changes so subtle? Why not make big changes so it's obvious?

    The Bible changes that Extol Yeshua Always youtube channel (subscribe) talks about daily seem to be bad changes so I am questioning the whole, they are good thing. I change my mind every five minutes. Right now, the Bible changes are bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ...amazing insight...I'm really really glad I found your blog site and information. I had an encounter again just yesterday in my bathroom as well, but his size was small and moving quickly...Yes. I believe so too...They could be the cause of Mandela effect.

    Its getting very interesting now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I typed into Google black entity small fast. A website popped up called tokenrock. Check out all the sightings of these things daily on there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting read and comments, that makes me think because what I used to see when I was younger seemed like a demon, but it also wasn't trying to harm me, it was just observing me for some reason, took the breath right out of me, but I can't say it was on purpose, all I saw was blackness, darkness, no body shape, not really having a face, but I could sort of see a face if that can be possible. Had a face but not a face exactly. It was very daunting, but it didn't harm me any times I saw it

    ReplyDelete