Sunday, September 25, 2016

UFO and Mandela Effect news 9/26/16

My current theory is that the Mandela Effect is two things. I think we had to jump dimensions to get the Continents to move and Earth's location in the Milky Way to move.

I think there are two parts to the Mandela Effect and one part involves memory. I don't think we all came from different previous dimensions now. I think our memories are being altered. I say that for several reasons. A couple days ago I said to watch a video where a guy describes his friend changing his mind right in front of him. Without prompting his friend started saying current Mandela Effects like that's how he remembered them. Another case, a girl saw a shirt, looked down, looked back up and it was a different shirt. In both cases the people were indoors and with a group of people.

A couple weeks ago I saw something weird when everyone on the Internet started saying it's always been Sex in the City. I know it as Sex and the City. Sex in the City sounds, to put it nicely, dirty to me. I kept this at the back of my mind.

Now, I love Moneybags73 channel on youtube. I think he does great Mandela Effect videos. Today, he asked people to vote on if there was 2 moon landings or six. He said only Apollo's 11 and 13 went to the moon and only Apollo 11 landed. What's more interesting is his son remembers the same thing. Now the voting was almost 200 people remembered it like them and 70 remember six. I at first thought he was joking, or running an experiment. The high number that agreed with him worried me. Logically speaking wouldn't Apollo 12 have landed on the moon?

My theory on what's going on, I think we did switch dimensions and time travel is still involved, however I'm adding that the Mandela Effect seems like a contagion. Imagine nanobots updating people's memories to the current M.E.s. I am in heart failure so I am never around anybody. I am not getting "the updates". I am not claiming I know why yet, I have a number of theories, meds, pain, something is not getting to me.

Treat the Mandela Effect like a contagion. Something is updating our memories and until we know what that something is, stay on your toes. What I would really like is more data on how the "updates" happen.

A few videos from today worth watching.
Moneybags73 6 Manned Moon Landings, What?

Thick Shades The Great River Euphrates

Terra Barton Black Eyed Kids

Conflict Radio Official Time Travel with Linda Moulton Howe

FindingUFO Japanese airlines 1628

1 comment:

  1. Yes , it is dimensional transfer . It is a reasonable explanation .

    ReplyDelete