Friday, January 17, 2014

A message to children: from me

I love aquiring knowledge. I can go weeks watching only 3 hours of tv. I spend all my time reading. If I do watch tv, its ufo or alien related. I love on demand. I really got into youtube recently. A picture is worth a thousand words. I have defended several UFO videos that I still get emails from people saying, "thats not real". I like to throw into my arguments, I have read 4000 ufo books. I am a walking encyclopedia of UFO knowledge. My other nickname is scientific UFO guy. I talk about UFOs every single day. I write all these post off the top of my head including Aliens exist: heres the proof. I do not drink, smoke, do drugs, or cuss. I was voted most likely to get into heaven in high school. I spend alot of time with my family and extended family. I believe in a God that is over the entire universe, not just Earth. I began studying UFOs at the age of 5. I am not scared of aliens, but I have a healthy respect for them. I believe aliens should be taken seriously because every single species seen probably has the capability of wiping out life on our planet. The subject of UFOs is no joke. I believe some aliens are hostile. I always wear shoes I can run in. Who knows when aliens might invade? You will never catch me in sandals. We have no other Earth to run to. I also believe in good aliens. Very good aliens! Aliens that are helpful, friendly, and with very advanced technology. All of the children out there listen up. If you don't drink, smoke, do drugs or cuss and your the best person you can be, well, trust me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment