Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I side with Art not Antonio:)

The Feb/Mar issue of Openminds is out today. I had the clerk go to the back and dig me out a copy. Not since the John Alexander article have I been so disappointed. The article I refer to of course is the Antonio Paris article. To get a good understanding I want you to read Art Campbell's new book. I also want you to read Stanton Friedman's July 2013 perceptions in the mufon journal. I could do a line by line debunking. I am the Worlds Leading Ufologist and I loved Art's book. The magazine article in openminds, not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Then you should read my book too, virtually free on kindle :-)
    http://www.amazon.com/encounters-Precognition-reading-Ghosts-Trevor-ebook/dp/B005AJ8UXA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1390986804&sr=1-1&keywords=ufo%27s+close+encounters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good ghost story. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete