Sunday, January 26, 2014

Skeptics admit Ufology knowledge level, results not pretty

Its simply amazing to me to read about the subject of UFOs on the internet. The number of comments of peoples opinions that there is nothing to the subject is laughable. I always say you cannot learn ufology from people who are not knowledgable on ufology. I believe this applies to both skeptics and believers. I consider authors who are believers as the most credible sources. I read over 4000 UFO books to to learn facts. I don't want opinions. I want to single out two UFO skeptics. I won't name names but I typed in these two individuals and keywords relating to knowledge level of ufology. One of the two admitted their exposure to ufos came from watching youtube videos on ufos. The second skeptic admitted two years ago to having read "two" ufo books. They admitted this on the internet. Be very careful who you get your ufo information from. Ask "What makes you an expert on ufology?"

No comments:

Post a Comment