Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jesse Marcel Jr. and Aliens Eating Us

Magazine Review: Openminds Dec/Jan issue. I am going to start with the last article. It is a tribute to Jesse Marcel Jr. The article is written by Don Schmitt and Is titled Remembering an Officer and a Gentleman. I think the title sums up how we all feel about Jesse. The bulk of the magazine is about area-51. The news section has a story about scientist finding alien life. Three of the articles were the most interesting to me. Will aliens eat us will definitely get your brain working. Antonio Huneeus wrote about a Japanese case with several witnesses. Finally, Paul Stonehill writes about UFOs and USOs. I don't know why my brain loves USO stories so much, but it does. I read Openminds cover to cover. I am going to end with, Rest in Peace, Jesse.

1 comment:

  1. Jason McClellan wrote an article in the June/July issue called Will Mainstream Science Ever Accept Evidence of extraterrestrial life. In my opinion, it was the article of the year.

    ReplyDelete