Saturday, January 11, 2014

Book Review: Finding The UFO Crash At San Augustin Isotopic Metal Analysis Not of This Earth

Oh My Gosh! This is like christmas for me. I have the biggest smile on my face. The book that put it there is Finding The UFO Crash At San Augustin Isotopic Metal Analysis Not of This World. Let me be clear. I got the book today, I have read the first 33 pages and sections of the rest of the book. So I will write more later. The first three chapters talk about the Plains, The Site, and The first dig. I was impressed with the amount of research. Thankful for the snake and flea warnings and astonished the government had monitored the site for so long. Enough with the background, lets start with Chapter 4. I wanted to skip the first three chapters and start with chapter four, but I didn't. Chapter four is basically a scientific analysis of six pieces found at the site. Let me be clear, this is just the beginning. The book talks about so many fragments of the alien ship being scientifically analyzed you need a scorecard to keep them straight. I want you to buy and read the book, so I am not giving details. Chapter five talks about Gerald Anderson, The Honeycomb find, and pieces of very hard metal finds. I love this book. I will write more tommorow, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment