Thursday, January 30, 2014

Real Nasa email: end of life on Earth

In 2011 I learned about comet Elenin in March. I shared the info with the people from my work. I spent alot of time studying Elenin. I found two things very interesting. The Nasa email to their employees. The fact that the president was in Denver at the time "inspecting" the facility at the airport. Russia today talked about Elenin almost daily. Russia, France and a South America country all acknowledged Elenins existence. The Earth came very close to being completely destroyed and the US government said nothing. The people from my work, we all panicked. No joke! The show America Unearthed had two interesting episodes lately. The Denver airport and the egyptian artifacts found in a at the grand canyon in 1909. I wonder what else we are not being told.

1 comment:

  1. Copy of the email here:
    http://galactic-light-activators.blogspot.com/2011/06/breaking-news-planet-x-elenin-nibiru.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete