Friday, January 31, 2014

Serpo book review, Serpo video posted to youtube

I have just finished reading Secret Journey to Planet Serpo by Len Kasten. I will admit, I read it more for the story than from an, is it real perspective. I thought the part on the planet about other species visiting Serpo, such as in the mess hall was interesting. I also found it interesting they described species in the cloning facility. The book itself has so many inconsistencies as far as information goes that it leaves the reader wondering, whats going on. A perfect example, was it all men or did two women go? The book gives conflicting views. Finally, I have already pointed out facts in ufology Serpo got wrong but let me add another. On page 210 it talks about species 3 being praying mantis like and created by the Ebens. Anyone who read even one abduction book knows the praying mantis species is the species in charge. They give orders, not take them. The appendix 13 of the book points the reader to a youtube video called Film from the Box. The book calls this film authentic even though it mentions the two team members who died on Serpo as returning. Another inconsistency. Read the comments on the youtube video. In the end, take this book as science fiction, not science fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment