Monday, January 13, 2014

Finding the UFO Crash At San Augustin Isotopic Metal Analysis Not of This Earth part 3

I have finished the book. Thank you very much to the author, the researchers and the financial backers. Chapter 11 is a great history on bat cave. The HDPE artifact is the subject of chapter twelve. This is the alien heart/lung artifact. I liked the last paragraph of this chapter. I'll come back to 13. The last part of the book talks about the impact and the bodies. Page 134 has an interesting quote from a lab on the HDPE artifact. A very nice summary at the end. Chapter thirteen is an analysis of the sole of a shoe found at the site. They divided the research into four parts. Reading chapter thirteen alone, but with information on page 136 was worth the book price. I saved the best for last, the honeycomb. I briefly mentioned it. The honeycomb was part of the ships engine. It was analyzed and they said it used inversed gravitational propulsion. I want to clarify, reading the analysis summaries in this book make it the best ufo book written to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment