Sunday, January 12, 2014

Finding The UFO Crash At San Augustin Isotopic Metal Analysis Not of This Earth part 2

I have read over 4000 UFO books. This is the best UFO book I have ever read. The reason I didn't say too much in the first review is Art kept alluding to how the pieces they found fit together. I hadn't read that yet. They were able to logically deduce how the pieces fit together based on some brown dots. The book is great, its very large, lots of pictures and lots of summaries of scientific analysis done on the pieces. I am up to page 80. I am gonna write a part three review. The next pages talk about an I-beam. It had a symbol on it. The symbol was similar to a famous UFO case. Check out the summary on the I-beam. They found the sole of an alien shoe and pieces of the fabric worn by the aliens. The analysis is still coming, part 3. Chapter eight talks about Barney and his wife and chapter nine talks about who heard the story from Barney. Two of the fascinating stories from chapter nine are William Leed and Maj. Jessie Marcel Sr. Leed heard the story from a pentagon source then went and interviewed Barney. In a interview, Marcel Sr. Claimed knowledge of the plains crash. The last chapter I read was on Dr. Herbert Dick and the archaeologist. A letter that was found dates them there. Gerald Anderson was with the team in 2011. He knew exactly where to start hunting. They found some of the best finds in this location. The last item for today is a theory put forth in the book about the ship itself and the cleanup. It makes perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment