Thursday, January 2, 2014

Full story I witnessed the greys homeworld destroyed

I had just laid down for the night. I always went to bed at 10pm. I remember a grey alien walking through the wall and my dresser into the room. It cocked its head at me and said(telepathically) " follow me, theres something I want to show you." I looked at the clock, it was 10:15. (Missing time, wanted to make sure I knew the time.) The alien turned and walked back out of the room. My first thought was, Ain't no way i'm following you. My next thoughts were, I know this trick, they get you to come willingly and they abduct you. A greys never revealed its self like this before. Somethings odd, why would it do that. I wonder what it wants to show me. I could miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime(if I knew then what I know now, I would've rolled over and went to sleep.) I was scared but I jumped out of bed, went into the living room and followed it. We went up to an egg shaped craft on a beam of light. A second grey was on board the craft. We flew up to a cigar shaped craft in orbit. We entered the hanger bay. The cigar shaped craft took us to the greys homeworld. I was intently focused on what did they want to show me. I remember glancing at the planet, thinking, greys homeworld, and then back to the conversation I was having.(I had been here before) We exited the cigar shaped craft and went to a point in space. At this point I was told, a spaceship is about to pass by here. We are going to initiate an OBE in you. We want you to investigate the this craft and tell us your thoughts on stopping the species on board. You will have one hour of Earth time to investigate. The greys initiated an OBE in me and one of the greys. (Lets say hes the commander, he was in charge of the other grey) We floated in space. I have full recall of the OBE time. No idea how. Anyway, this absolutely massive ship approaches and we float through the wall. I found two species on board. I had encountered one of the two before. (Long story, during a previous abduction) I decided to spend my time studying the species I was not familiar with. I am a soul right, no body. I got this brilliant idea. I would enter the body of one of these beings. I did it, I somehow kicked out the other, soul. Now imagine, every head in the room turns and looks at me. Uh oh! The grey alien is pissed to no end. One representative of the other species is standing by a control panel. A force field comes up, an airlock opens and everyone is sucked into space. I left the body as it died. Grey was so ticked, saying I gave away that we were there. We had a few minutes left, so I wanted to check out the ships bridge. Species 2 ran the bridge(species I already knew). The keyboards were like gelatin. They put their "hands" (clawlike) into them. I am looking around when grey calls me over to one screen. This "screen" is looking back and left into infinity. Grey says its like a picture. It shows millions to billions of ships like the ship I am on lined up. I am not joking. Also, grey says to me, this is a scout ship. You should see their battleships. My first thought is no way. How can you feed that army? Its impossible what I am looking at. I started to get the reason I was there. We left the ship, rendezvoused with the egg ship. Then back to greys homeworld beating them their and entering hanger of cigar again. Greys asked me how I would stop them. I replied go to he**. I hated the greys.(years of abductions, and one abduction that convinced me they were hostile to Earth.) They said, "Earth will be destroyed when they get there." I replied, "yes, but your planet dies first." Then the ship arrives. Its massive, bigger than the planet. The cigar shaped craft I am on is back from the fighting. The planet and ship are to our left. Grey cigar shaped motherships open up with everything they have. The ship starts firing at the surface and the motherships. It was a one sided battle. The cigars weapons had no effect. The ship destroyed cigars with each shot. It was a slaughter. I am watching this and I broke down. I started spouting every way I could think of to stop them. (I was literally balling my eyes out at the fact I was watching the deaths of 12 billion beings(chilbolton number)) Its not easy thinking about this memory. The cigar shaped mothership I was on took off. As best I can relate some ships were designated not to engage. The commander wanted to throw me out an airlock. The subordinate was on my side and said let him return to Earth and die with his race. Commander finally agreed. I was brought back. I didn't say anything for about 3 years. I started giving subtle hints on Youtube. At 4 years after I told what I saw to mufon. I also was afraid and I found a video on youtube with one of the two species. I have never read or heard a description of these two species. They know where Earth is. Want the good news?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maryrose,
    I never give out a description of the two species. Its kinda like my way of confirming what I saw. I also never give out their weaknesses. I have said one of the two species had an aversion to sound. That is true, but theres more to that. I also want to let you know I was fully conscious the entire time. This was no dream. I also hoped I was wrong and attempted to prove it. I did searches looking for grey alien sightings. Interestingly I was able to find about forty sightings in the last 4 years. Unfortunately before that I found about 100 a day or so. Its not something I wanted to be right on.

    ReplyDelete