Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank you, UFO believers

I want to say thank you to UFO researchers. Specifically believers. Its amazing to me how many times I have read this stories a hoax or that stories a hoax, only to find someone who found evidence its no hoax. Aztec, New Mexico's crash is one example. The Ramsey's wrote a terrific book. Its also amazing to me how UFO stories stick out. Some cases just leave you scratching your head, going wow! A good example is Francis Swan. The number of UFO believers is growing. Twenty years ago is you were a believer you were in the vast minority. I would know. Its great to see intelligent people researching ufology. I have told Openminds that ufology encompasses every science. Only the most intelligent can follow. I also have a theory that skeptics and debunkers are either ignorant on ufology or government agents. Believe the millions of witnesses worldwide.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete