Friday, January 3, 2014

How I knew about one of the two species

I want to preface this story by saying this was a dream I had. After you read it, you will realize this was really no dream. This happened around the early 2000's. I was sleeping one night when all of a sudden my dream changed. I was standing on a college campus with hundreds of other people. I could touch, taste, hear, see and smell. After a few seconds a spaceship came down and blew everyone up. Including me. I respawn right where I was standing. Im thinking, this is a dream. The second time I turned to run. Wall behind me, died again. Third time, Im really losing it over this respawn thing. Im like this is like a video game. I have never experienced anything close to this. I turned left and ran into a building. Hundreds of ships started to land. Each contained one of the two species I encountered on 3/10/09. The bridge species. I died again, no weapon. I get the impression these are images being projected into my head while I sleep. I hid next time. They found me, died again. I spent several times trying to use a baseball bat, gun, anything to survive. Nothing worked. After this went on for a while, I was acutely studying this species. I figured out a trick and I lived past the initial invasion. More like initial 5 minutes. These things were so good I nicknamed them hhd's. Stands for human hunting devices. I got tired of playing after I lived once and I just kept thinking, I want to wake up, I want to wake up. Right before I woke up, I was standing in a room with a grey alien. The strange part was the grey alien was bound hand and foot to this wall. It looks at me and says, we wanted to see how you would react to an invasion by this species. I wake up. When I wake up I hear the pitter patter of two little feet go running down the hallway outside my bedroom. It runs from by my headboard towards my library. Every time I was abducted the greys always came through the bedroom wall by the library. This event screwed up my thinking for several years. I thought the greys genetically engineered this species. They did not. However, I did learn a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment