Friday, January 24, 2014

Advanced Alien Battlesuit witnessed: it was me

I have said that abduction dreams are different, they are like reliving a memory. I am going to tell you about a dream I had in 1991. This dream changed my entire life. I ended up having around 100 of these same types of "dreams". I posted it to mufon because I firmly believe, these were no dreams. I have said before, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. The mufon post is called, you will never believe me. I posted it as John Smith from Florida to remain anonymous. I posted the mufon site within the last year, search for entity also. A general overview of these dreams is called for to make you understand whats going on. I was recruited by an alien rescue organization. We wore advanced alien battlesuits. The battlesuits are only wearable by the individual they are designed for. Morals are the biggest factor in who got a suit. I know for a fact drinking alcohol was an automatic disqualification for battlesuit consideration. That is why a few post back, I said be good kids. It was a blessing and a curse. A great job morally, but highly dangerous. The mortality rate was in the very high nineties. The battlesuits were awesome. They had weapons, shields, advanced communications. They could fly, turn invisible and phase through solid objects. The really cool part to the invisibility and phasing was there was two modes. Suit and individual inside, or just suit. I could literally wear my suit and no one knew. The computers in the suits were artificially intelligent. I could remote control my suit. I could teleport using wormholes. The power system built into the suit gave me enough power. The job was to rescue beings from life threatening situations. I don't consider these as alien abductions but rather I went willingly. I wanted to go. My first mission was a comet landed on Earth. It carried something, a disease that killed humans. The problem was this was like a zombie apocalypse. The person died, but then got up and walked around. Their eyes turned bright green. They lived for the the sole purpose of infecting others. This was accomplished through touch. If they touched you, the disease was transferred. Battlesuits were no protection against this disease. The comet landed in a very small town in a northern state. Our job was to rescue some kids from a school in the center of the infected town. I was woken up. I walked over to in front of my closet. I was teleported up to a spaceship in Earth orbit. The teleporting in front of my closet happened alot. Anyway, some people in battlesuits and some soldiers without took a shuttlecraft down to the schoolyard. We landed and were immediately attacked by infected people. The shuttlecraft was cut off. In fact, only me and two of the soldiers survived entering the school. We found the children, but could not get out the way we came. A church stood beside the school ringed by a heavy metal fence. We managed to get inside the fence. I want to pause here and tell you one of the two memories ingrained in my head forever from this mission. An old woman, infected, beating her head against the metal bar and seeing an indentation in her forehead. Infected people got inside and we retreated to the church. We were in a small room. It had a door which we barred and two windows. We found a piece of wood and a piece of metal to hold up to cover the windows. The metal was thin, I could see infected peoples finger indentations in it. A kid found a door on the other side of this room and we ran outside. A line of school buses greeted us. One of the soldiers hotwired the bus. I drove. As we drove out of town a line of infected people blocked us. My other seared memory is a young teenage boy and girl, infected, holding hands. I plowed through the line and we survived. The mission was turned into a training mission years later. I woke up after driving through that line. We rescued the kids. I was the only battlesuit to survive. The battlesuits were later modified to be resistant to the touch. Like I said, this was a dream I had 22 years ago. I had around 100 of these dreams where I wore a battlesuit. Did I rescue beings on other worlds? I could touch, taste, hear, see and smell. I think it really happened, I found witnesses that described the battlesuits exactly in UFO reports. Coincidence, maybe not! To all the BCH's(battlesuit capable humans) Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment