Saturday, January 25, 2014

I killed an alien(assassin)

The front wall of the living room exploded. Me and three others were sleeping in that room 19 years ago. I am dreaming. An alien assassin, tall, wearing a partial suit of armour comes through the opening firing laser after laser at me. Completely ignoring the other three. I ran around a wall, through the kitchen, family room and out the patio door. I ran to the back of our barn. I catch my breathe as I move down the barn wall away from the house. The alien steps around the corner of the house. I zoom in with my battlesuit and get a very good closeup of this creature. I unphase and turn my suit visible, raising my right arm I start firing. This thing takes off down the front of the house when it sees me. It makes it 100 yards, to a tree line before I killed it. I had taken flight. I go back and see that everyone is ok. The walls have laser scorch marks in them. The front wall of the living room is gone. I wake up. The house is back together. They had less than two hours I would say to rebuild it. The technology of these aliens I work for really impressed me, this night. After we wake up, no joke, one of the people from that room turns to me that morning and ask, did you have any weird dreams last night? I dreamed the living room wall exploded, they said. (Please read previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment